Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quick update:
I just found out today that the email address I gave you all was not the one I was checking everyday!  I was a little confused when I saw that I wasn't receiving any emails from anyone, but it turns out that I had a lot.  Apparently, the VOLS email had not been working for some time, so the Minks just had me use their email, not knowing that I had told everyone to send email to the VOLS address.  I didn't even realize that the address' were different until yesterday.  Today we were able to log on to that account and I have been trying to reply to everyone that wrote, but it will take a few days.  From now on, would you please send emails to gmink@mweb.com.na (and still put my name in the subject!)  Thanks, and sorry for the confusion!!!

No comments: