Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Going back...

Hello to all!
As I have said before, thanks again for all of your support for my trip to Africa earlier this year. I loved my time there so much that I’ve wanted to return ever since I got back to the States. I found out back in June that the missionaries who opened the orphanage were going to return to the States for good in August, and that there would be a lot of volunteers coming and going in order to fill their spots. I realized then that I needed to be back at the orphanage to help in any way that I could. Unfortunately, I will only be able to go for a month this time and am looking at leaving in the beginning of January. This time around it’s going to cost me close to $3000. Some people have already expressed interest in funding me again, so I am asking for any more donations you may have. I really appreciate everyone’s donations last time, and understand if more cannot/ will not be made. As always, I accept lots of thoughts and prayers! If you do have any donations, please send them, with my name clearly marked on it, to:

Children of Zion, Inc.
P.O. Box 413
Churchville, MD 21028

Thank you for your support and check back here for more updates on my trip!

No comments: