This video was taken the day after the boy in the middle got stung by a wasp on his upper lip. He had an allergic reation to it and his lips and face were swollen. In the video, the boy next to the tree is telling him that his mouth is better, and the boy to the right is saying (half in English, half in his native language...the clicking sound) that it's not back to normal because of the way he is holding the headphone cord in his mouth. After pulling the cord out, they find that it is still swollen. The boy at the end is, jokingly,telling me not to take videos of them, and turns the camera off.