Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Plans are underway...

for what seems to be becoming my annual trip to Africa :) I couldn't be more thrilled to have the opportunity to be able to return to Children of Zion Village!

As with every trip, the idea of me going back came from my sadness of being gone, then moved on to doubt- doubt that I would be able to raise the money, to trusting in God that if this is what I'm supposed to do, then the funds will come. And boy did they come! As a wedding gift, I was blessed to receive a sum of money that will cover the majority of what I need to make this trip. Excuse me, WE- what BILLY and I need to make this trip. (yes, this time I am allowing Billy to come- just kidding! :)) We had to make sure that everything with his school was on track, and that he would still be graduating at the end of March (he is- PRAISE GOD!) before we set any kind of date. The tentative dates we will be gone are the end of March to the middle of April- not long enough in my opinion, but it's all we can do for now!

So I end this post the same way I do with the other "pre-africa" posts by asking for your support; support through prayers and finances(although we have the majority of the trip covered, we will still need that remaining lump sum to cover the rest). Thank you and God Bless!

No comments: