Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

I am very excited to let you all know that with donations I have already received and the money I have set aside, I now have a total of $4000 towards my mission trip to Africa. More great news - the prices of flights have dropped almost $300 since November! This is very exciting for me because I wasn’t sure that leaving in January was going to be a possibility, but now it’s looking like I will be able to go in the next couple of weeks. Because I am so close to my goal, I took a leap of faith and booked my flight for January 19th!

For those that are still considering a donation, I know that times are tough and with it being so close to Christmas it may be difficult. If you’re unable to donate, please keep me in your prayers. Thanks to all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers and to those who were able to donate – thank you so much; you’re making my dream come true!!
If you are able to donate, please send your donations (with my name clearly marked on it) to:

Children of Zion, Inc.
P.O. Box 413
Churchville, MD 21028

Thanks again!

No comments: